Versacryl Restoration Solutions LLC Installs ultra high performance Versacryl® Restoration Coating Systems to restore the color, appearance and durability to faded, stained and deteriorated exterior polymer deck, dock, boardwalk, railing, fencing and siding. Versacryl® coatings are engineered to provide years of dependable service as a restoration/remodeling alternative to the high cost of removing and replacing weathered outdoor vinyl and composite surfaces.
Versacryl® Resoration coatings provide the many features and benefits listed under the photo on the right of this page.
Versacryl® coatings have been rigorously tested in exterior applications throughout the US. We also use selected laboratory tests designed for exterior applications to ensure the superior performance of our products.
Versacryl® Restoration Coatings are 100% American made.
READ THE LETTER about Versacryl published in March 2014 Deck Builder Magazine.
Download our product brochure.
- Exceptional color hold properties
- Coatings are formulated to reduce surface temperatures for improved comfort
- Greatly improved mar and abrasion resistance
- Stain resistance to common condiment and staining agents found on residential deck surfaces
- Exceptional slip resistance when used on decks and other walking surfaces
- Will not provide a food source for mold, mildew and algae formation
- Versacryl® coatings available in 5 standard colors and custom colors are available for OEM or special use situations.
- Versacryl® coatings are applied by our professional certified contractor network
- Versacryl® coatings are typically shipped in kits containing 3 gallons of material which is enough material to apply 2 coats of product to a typical 500 ft² deck surface. Application rate may vary with surface condition.